I kind of feel like I just wrote my July goals last week, but here we are! And if there’s one goal from last month that I successfully completed, it was to enjoy summer. I made it to the beach twice and only got a little bit sunburned. We ate lots of fresh veggies from the farmers market, had a pool day, went on tons of walks at nearby parks (maybe because of Pokemon Go but does that really matter), and we finally started some work on our yard. It was a great month even despite the heat wave, and now I’m so excited for August! This photo is from the last time that Cameron and I went to Cape Cod with my dad’s family, and only about half of them made it up there. This month we’ll almost have the whole family together! The last time that happened was in 2008 (!) so this trip is long overdue, and I’ve been daydreaming about it for months. I just really love my family. And the Cape is basically my favorite place in America. YAY. I just need to accomplish a few things before we go…
1. Continue working out at least 3 times per week.
2. Go to Cape Cod with my dad’s family! Prepare yourself for lots of happy photos, and feel free to follow along on Snapchat @kelseyenelson.
3. Edit and deliver all unfinished sessions before leaving for vacation.
3. BLOG. Why am I such a slacker?
4. Continue organizing (which mostly means deleting) old photos. This is the hugest project ever.
5. Read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking.
6. Go through and organize all of our closets.
Happy August, everyone!