January proved that monthly goal-setting was a great decision. I highly recommend it! I worked out consistently, read more than I have in several months, and also got on top of meal planning (it helps to use the cutest meal planner ever). Cameron and I also just got back from a weekend in D.C. with two wonderful friends, and we started planning our trip to Italy. One area that didn’t go so well was cleaning. Our house is still a mess (that might not be an objective statement – but it feels messy to me), and I haven’t had the energy to change that. So here’s to a cleaner February.
P.S. I booked THREE weddings in January, which means I am already just two weddings away from my goal for this year!
1. Attend a mentor session with Robyn Van Dyke. I CANNOT WAIT.
2. Read All the Light We Cannot See.
3. Continue attending 3 fitness classes per week at the Y.
4. Blog both of my December weddings, and edit and deliver my January wedding.
5. Get in front of the camera with the whole Finn family! We’re finally getting some updated family photos thanks to Amber Hatley.
6. Plan a date night to celebrate V-day and one year of owning our little house.
7. Pay our taxes. Small business ownership gives this a whole new meaning.
February tends to be one of my least favorite months, because I am always ready for it to be warm again. Winter is just too long. But I think having so much to look forward to will help spring come a little faster. 🙂