I am so incredibly excited for March. February was a little bit of a struggle. It did bring some exciting things that I’ll share down the road, but I fell short of a few of my goals, and I am just really ready for it to be warm and sunny. PLUS I get to kick off this month by celebrating two years of being married to my best friend. Today, March 1, is our wedding anniversary. I love marriage. So much. And I love looking through our wedding photos with an entirely different perspective each time I go through them, especially now as a wedding photographer. I can’t believe it’s been two years! I am so thankful and so excited for the many more years to come.
1. Celebrate anniversary #2!
2. Continue attending 3 fitness classes per week at the Y.
3. Read How to Win Friends and Influence People.
4. Limit my time on my phone/social media. I deleted Snapchat and am developing “rules” for Facebook and Instagram, since I use them for my business.
5. Purchase a few pieces of equipment in preparation for wedding season (including a new lens)!
6. Put systems in place so that 2016 taxes are easier than 2015 taxes.
7. Start using back-button focus.