Dang, this came up fast. I had weddings on Friday and Saturday and thought about writing this in advance… but sometimes I’m just not very proactive. Anyway, FALL IS THE BEST. This half of my wedding season has been off to a beautiful, busy start. I had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday week (yes, the whole week), shooting some lovely weddings (can’t wait to share more!) and second shooting with some of the most amazing people ever. I’ve set a few goals to make this upcoming month just as wonderful and am excited to share them with you. And yes, I’ve already had two pumpkin spice lattes. I just can’t fight the trend on that one.
1. Attend 3 fitness classes per week at the Y.
2. Carve a pumpkin.
3. Shoot 3 weddings and 12 mini sessions.
4. Update my website galleries and PDF resources.
5. Continue cleaning out and reorganizing my hard drives (so. many. photos.)
6. Read Thirteen Days in September and Between the World and Me.
7. Continue meditating daily. (This is a new thing for me — check out the app Headspace if you’re interested, and also Celebration of Discipline.)