I love September. It’s always felt like the perfect transition into fall and a time to start getting excited about the holidays, and I get to celebrate my birthday. In addition to all of that, my wedding season picks back up this month! It’s going to be weddings weddings weddings all the way through December, which I’m really looking forward to after a two-month break (as wonderful as it was). I have some other goals for the month that I’m sharing below. Feel free to comment if you have any of your own or are looking forward to something exciting in September. 🙂
1. Get back into my workout routine. Vacation really has a way of throwing that off.
2. Read Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.
3. Take one last weekend trip to the beach.
4. Get rid of any summer clothes that didn’t leave the closet this year.
5. Memorize Ephesians 1.
6. Shoot two of my own beautiful weddings, and second shoot four more with some of my favorite photographers.
7. Continue blogging Italy.
8. Celebrate my 26th birthday!